"Write her a letter, send her a flower, love only gets old if you let it."
Important things I’ve learned in the last 6 months.
- Always say yes to seeing friends
- Eat breakfast every day
- Recognize that positive change rarely happens overnight
- Accept the fuck-ups, but try not to let them happen again
- There is a song to remedy every situation on the planet
- Appreciate the people in your life
- Look for the good in everything
- Try new things and try them often
- Treat yourself as well as you treat others
(Source: undef-eat-able, via carleyyyyy)
"They burned the bridge, then ask why I don’t visit."